Homeopathic Medicines for HAIR LOSS
Homeopathy looks to treat the cause of the disease rather than just symptoms. It heals the patient from within. Homeopathy believes that disease is a result of an off-balance of the individual and not just a local disturbance in the body. It cures the disturbance of the person rather than just the symptoms of the disease. Therefore, the treatment is a holistic approach and the results long lasting and effective. Once properly treated with homeopathy, the disease generally never reoccurs.
Some of the commonly prescribed remedies for hair loss are:
· Silicea: Silicea enhances hair growth, strengthens hair and reduces dryness of hair.
· Kalium Carbonicum: Especially recommended for people of an introvert nature, this preparation stops hair from thinning and falling and encourages hair growth.
· Lycopodium: Lycopodium is prescribed for both men and women with premature thinning of hair.
· Arnica: Arnica helps increase blood circulation, stimulate hair follicles and is very effective in female pattern hair loss.
· Natrum Muriaticum: Natrum Muriaticumis specifically prescribed for hair loss that occurs due to dry skin, dandruff or other skin disorders and also hair loss triggered by hormonal imbalance. It is made from the common salt and unlocks its hidden properties by homeopathic potentization methods.
· Phosphorus: Phosphorus is prescribed for hair loss due to scalp infections and dandruff, especially when hair is lost in clumps.
· Kali Sulphuricum: Highly recommended for hair loss due to dandruff; Kali sulphuricum is good for overall growth of hair.
· Jaborandi: An active ingredient in many hair oils and shampoos, it is known to stop hair fall and promote hair growth